Scriptmakers is not a pitching platform for screenplays or market place for ideas.
Instead, we begin with the demands of the producers.
Via Scriptmakers, writers get the chance to present their specific profiles. In this way, producers can research and find them – according to criteria like
- target audiences
- country or region of residence of author
- spoken and written languages
- other professional areas of expertise in the film/TV business (directing, camera, editing, producing etc)
- other areas of writing (novels, theatre, journalism etc)
- other special skills
- special fields of knowledge, focus areas and experience (having nothing to do with film)
To the producers, Scriptmakers offers a user-friendly search engine for research in this writers´ database. (Have a look at our walkthrough in German). If a producer finds what they are looking for, they can contact the writers directly. Alternatively, they can launch a submission call for a specific assignment.
If requested, Scriptmakers offer an additional readers service which ensures that both parties save a lot of time and effort.
If you are interested in our services, please sign up for your personal newsletter. If you have any pressing matters with which we can assist you, wish to launch a submission call or have any other inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us directly at