WHO HAS HELPED SO FAR?
Since Sandra Ehlermann had the idea for Scriptmakers, it has come a long way, which would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of the following people, companies and institutions.
- Numerous authors, producers, script advisors, dramaturgs and editors, as well as friends within and outside the media business.
- Katharina Uppenbrink, director of the VDD (German Screenwriters Association), helped with feeback from diverse authors.
- Nathalie Arnegger of Impala Filmproduction accompanied the Scriptmakers project on an important part of its initial journey.
- Business plan developement and calculation: Kreativ Coaching Center (KCC) of the IBB Business Team GmbH.
- Brand and name advice: Agency for Trend and Consumer-research Lola Güldenberg.
- Development of the Corporate Identity and logo: Sinéad Madden, London.
- Business advisor: Stephan Bielefeldt (one of the founders of Betahaus).
- Funding and investor advisor: Jackson Bond.
- IT advisor: Paul Hopton.
- Legal advisor and representative in all areas. Britta Herrström, Oliver Köster, Bird & Bird LLP, Dr. Alexander Hogertz.
- Taxadvisor: Buschmann & Bretzel GmbH, Berlin.
- Explanatory film production: Novee Media (Daniela Terberl), Animation: Andreas Dihm, Narrator: Heiko Pinkowski, Voice recording: Klaus Wagner, Sound recording and production: Roman Strack.
- Content and creative advisor, screenplay for our explanatory film: John Chambers.
- WordPress-pages first version and programming advice: Pixelchiefs Pils & Baneck GbR.
- Programming and Web-database design: pingpool online production Philipp Sturm.
- Accquistions Producer: Mike Riemenschneider Büro für Filmvermarktung.
To all of the above, a big THANK YOU! Many of you are still accompanying us; how wonderful!